CCC Maquoketa Center Assistant
EICC is seeking a Center Assistant for the CCC Maquoketa Center (Pt. 23 hours. per week)
Under the direction of the Maquoketa Center Facilitator, this position will be responsible for:
- Serving as the building receptionist and switchboard operator. Scheduling classrooms and meeting rooms for internal and external uses. Assists with all aspects of student registrations, reports, and other associated tasks. Provides general information to the general public. Provides general clerical tasks as assigned. Work schedule will vary each semester (days vs. evenings).
Qualifications will include:
- Associates degree is required.
- Must have demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The successful candidate must have excellent public relation skills.
- Must be able to work independently with excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess and exhibit the ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse student population, staff, and external constituents.
- Successful candidate must be skilled in maintaining effective relations with students, administration, instructional personnel, and the general public.
Review of applications/resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. For consideration please complete online application and submit your resume and cover letter to: e-mail EICC-HR@eicc.edu or Human Resources Dept., Eastern Iowa Community Colleges, 101 West Third St., Davenport IA 52801-1221
It is the policy of Eastern Iowa Community College District not to discriminate in its programs, activities, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, religion, and actual or potential family, parental or marital status, as required by the Iowa Code §§216.6 and 216.9, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. §§ 2000d and 2000e), the Equal Pay Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. § 206, et seq.), Title IX (Educational Amendments, 20 U.S.C. §§ 1681-1688), Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. § 794), and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101, et seq.).
If you have questions or complaints related to compliance with this policy, please contact Debora J. Sullivan, Equal Employment Opportunity Officer/Equity Coordinator, Eastern Iowa Community College District, 101 West Third Street, Davenport, Iowa 52801, 563-336-3487, firstname.lastname@example.org or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 West Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, Illinois 60661-7204, phone number 312-730-1560, fax 312-730-1576, OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.